Thursday, May 29, 2008

Duck Thing

I just set up a Library Thing account and wondered what books to add. I realized this could be a good way to keep track of books I've used in successful story time programs. Last month, I offered a series of "Duck Tales" programs my young patrons enjoyed, so I thought that was a good topic: http://www.librarything.com/catalog/StaceB .
The Library Thing tags will help me locate books that may be used in programs on various topics. For example, some duck stories are also counting books, alphabet books, or books that feature shapes or colors. Someday soon, I plan to add some more books to my Library Thing, but for now I'm afraid it's simply a Duck Thing.

1 comment:

Olaf the Mythic said...

Olaf love "duck tales." Olaf love duck feet. Olaf love duck bodies. Duck taste good.